Primary Care in Women’s Health
August 9-11, 2013
A focus on natural therapies and conventional medical management in the areas of hypertension, anxiety, sexual health, chronic pain, metabolic syndrome and more!
Plus—extra lunch time lecture on changes in national health care and special evening dinner event
- Hypertension: Challenges in Rx and Natural Treatments
- Technology and Medicine: Using Medical Apps to Enrich Patient Care
- Management of Pain and Inflammation of Chronic Disease
- New Pharmaceuticals in Gynecology and Women’s Primary Care
- Chemotherapy Essentials for the Primary Care Provider
- Testing Options for Anxiety and Insomnia
- Uprooting Anxiety- A deeper understanding of physiology, genetics and treatment
- Healing Sexual Dysfunction- Beyond Symptom Relief
- Sterols vs Statins: Optimal Lipid Management
- The Ethics and Reflections of Learning from our Mistakes
- Are You Confused?? What’s in That Bottle and That Rx Anyway??
- Lise Alshculer, N.D.
- Martin Milner, N.D.
- Bradley Bush, N.D.
- Gillian Hanson, N.D.
- Bill Walter, N.D.
- Peter Jones, Ph.D.
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Cheryl Meyers, R.N.
- Devon Webster, M.D.
- Wendy Strgar
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!!! CLICK HERE TO REGISTER>>