Menopause/Hormone Bootcamp & HRT Research Update
Whether you are new in your menopause practice or advanced, this seminar promises to offer essential and advanced clinical skills and expert up to date timely information for all
April 20-22, 2018
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Erin Lommen, N.D.
- Natalie Gustafson PharmD
- Melanie Crites-Bachert, DO, FACOS FACS
- Perimenopause/Menopause- What’s Actually Going On?
- ABC’s of Perimenopause/Menopause Assessment for Evaluation and Treatment
- Botanical/Nutraceuticals in Menopause
- Hormone Essentials: Benefits/Risks and Research Updates
- Hormones: Expanding your delivery options
- Insomnia, Fatigue & Irritability – Adrenal/HPA axis dysfunction, Insulin Resistance & Neurotransmitter Imbalance
- Key Issues in Basic and Advanced Prescribing of Compounded and Conventional Hormones
- Case Management of Common and Difficult Problems in Perimenopause/Menopause(Including Special Populations: Surgical Menopause, Breast Cancer Survivors)
- Different Approaches to Strategic Management of Menopause Issues
- Urinary Incontinence and Recurring UTIs in the Aging Woman
CME: General = 8; Pharmacy = 8.25