Menstrual Disorders, Pelvic Pain & Infertility
Whether you are new in your practice or advanced, this seminar promises to offer essential and advanced clinical skills and expert up to date timely information for all
October 18-20, 2019
- Jodie Peacock BSc, N.D.
- Corina Dunlap, N.D.
- Stefani Hayes, N.D., LAc
- Ruth Hobson, N.D.
- Laura Williams, M.D.
- Carl Sgarlata, M.D.
- Amy Jordan, CGC
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Endocrine Disruptors and their role in conception and long term health.
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency – Are We Seeing More?
- The Role of SNP’s in hormone metabolism and oocyte quality
- Infertility Evaluation, Interpretation and Diagnosis – Male and Female
- Conventional Treatments for the Natural Provider
- 10 Botanicals and Nutraceuticals to Support Fertility in Men & Women
- Optimizing Natural Fertility with Lifestyle, Timing, GI Health
- Mental, Emotional Aspects of Chronic Pelvic Pain in Women
- Preconception Genetic Carrier Screening
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding – DUB
CME: total = 16 (general=12.50 pharmacy= 3.50)