PAIN, PEDIATRICS & PLANT
Whether you are new in your practice or advanced, this seminar promises to offer essential and advanced clinical skills and expert up to date timely information for all
January 31 – February 2, 2020
- Bill Walter, N.D.
- Lara Williams, M.D.
- Catherine LeClair, M.D.
- Mary Costantino, M.D.
- Juliette Sweet, N.D.
- Natalie Gustafson, PharmD
- Melanie Crites-Bachert, D.O.
- Krista Anderson-Ross, N.D.
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- The Effects of Cannabis, Nicotine and Technology on the Adolescent Brain
- Incorporating Ayurvedic Herbs in your Practice, with ease: Pain and Pediatric ADHD
- Integrative Approaches to Endometriosis
- Chronic Vulvar Pain – What? Why? How: Conventional and Creative Options
- Pelvic Congestion Syndrome; Uterine Artery Embolization Indications
- Non-Pharmacologic Approaches to Pain Management
- Non-Opioid Pharmaceuticals in Pain
- Opioids: Clinical Use in Primary Care Pain Management
- Compounded Specialty Pediatric Medications
- Chronic Bladder Pain
CME: total = 17 Total (General = 9.25, Pharmacy = 7.75)