Menopause Management: Advancing your Expertise-Hormone Boot Camp-Hormone Research Update
Whether you are new in your menopause practice or advanced, this seminar promises to offer essential and advanced clinical skills and expert up to date timely information for all
April 26 – 28, 2019
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Erin Lommen, N.D.
- Natalie Gustafson PharmD
- Laura Neville, N.D.
- Perimenopause/Menopause- What’s Actually Going On?
- ABC’s of Perimenopause/Menopause Assessment for Evaluation and Treatment
- Botanical/Nutraceuticals in Menopause
- Hormone Essentials: Benefits/Risks and Research Updates
- Hormones: Expanding your delivery options
- Insomnia, Fatigue & Irritability – Adrenal/HPA axis dysfunction & Neurotransmitter Imbalance
- Key Issues in Basic and Advanced Prescribing of Compounded and Conventional Hormones
- Case Management of Common Problems in Perimenopause/Menopause
- Case Management of Special Populations in Perimenopause/Menopause
- Different Clinical Approaches to Strategic Management of Menopause Issues
CME: total = 16.75 (general=5.5; pharmacy=11.25)