Primary Care in Women – Syndromes, Sleep Disorders, Pain, Precision Supplementation and More
Whether you are new in your menopause practice or advanced, this seminar promises to offer essential and advanced clinical skills and expert up to date timely information for all
July 27-29, 2018
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Marianne Marchese, N.D.
- Alena Guggenheim, N.D.
- Catherine Darley, N.D.
- Lindsay Berkson, D.C.
- Robyn Kutka, N.D.
- Peter Jones, PhD.
- Xochitl Palomino, N.D.
- Food Addictions in Women
- Generalized Joint Hypermobility Syndromes: The “Underlying Cause” we didn’t even know existed
- Biome Cross Talk
- Using Circadian Rhythms to Improve Health
- Shift Working Women – Health Implications & Prevention
- Sleep Treatments for Diabetes & Cardiovascular Disease
- Rheumatic Disorders – Clinical Evaluation Essentials
- CBD Management for Acute & Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain
- Sleep Solutions: NeuroEndocrine Answers to Wakeful Nights
- Fibromayalgia in Women
- Digestive Supplement Saviness
- Genetic Testing and Precision Supplementation: Are We Ready?
CME: 15.5 Total: General = 13.5 ; Pharmacy = 2