Menstrual Disorders & Benign Breast Conditions
October 22-23, 2021
CME: Total = 13. General = 10.75, Pharmacy = 2.25
These courses are designed for medical professionals, naturopaths, nurses, acupuncturists and registered dietitians.
N.D. , L.Ac.
FRIDAYOctober 22, 2021
- 8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.-10:15 a.m.
- Benign Breast Disease, A Surgeon’s Perspective with Cory Donovan MD
- 10:15 a.m.- 10:30 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Clinical Evaluation of breast lumps for the PCP with Nathalie Johnson M.D.
- 11:30 a.m.-11:45 a.m.
- 11:45 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
- Breast imaging Essentials and Update 2021 with Kellie Schenk
- 12:45 a.m.-1:45 a.m.
- Lunch and sponsor
- 1:45 p.m.-2:45 p.m.
- Finding Flow in the Lymphatics with Lise Alschuler N.D.
- 2:45 p.m.-3:15 p.m.
- 3:15 p.m.-4:15 p.m.
- Natural/Integrative therapies for Benign Breast Conditions with Jen Green N.D., FABNO
- 4:15 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Environmental Influences on Breast Health – New concepts and Solutions with Marianne Marchese N.D.
SATURDAYOctober 23, 2021
- 8:30 a.m.-9:45 a.m.
- Insulin Resistance and glucose dysregulation and the impact on female fertility with Zeynep Uraz N.D.
- 9:45 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.
- Laboratory assessment to streamline hormone balancing therapies during the cycling years with Heather Hydzik, ND
- 11:00 a.m.-11:15 a.m.
- 11:15 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Top 10 Botanicals/Nutraceuticals in Menstrual Disorders with Tori Hudson, N.D.
- 12:15 p.m.-1:15 p.m.
- 1:15 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Migraines, including Menstrual Migraines with Tori Hudson, N.D.
- 2:30 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
- 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency: Exploring the stages and treatment strategies with Lara Williams, M.D., Stefanie Hayes, N.D. , L.Ac.
Is this event accredited?
We are now FULLY Accredited with the NANCEAC. We have submitted the October CEU and expect to have the full 13.00 approved.
How many credits are issued for this course?
Total CME: 13.00 / General=10.75; Pharmacy=2.25
WA ND’s = We are fully accredited with the NANCEAC and all of your credits can apply to which ever category you need them
How will credits be determined?
**A short multiple choice quiz will need to be completed and returned for full CEU credit**
About The Institute
The Institute of Women’s Health and Integrative Medicine, founded by sisters Dr. Tori Hudson, N.D. and Karen Hudson, C.H.H.C, is an educational and research organization whose mission is to provide advanced training to primary health care practitioners and to conduct and support clinical research in women’s health and natural therapies and integrative medicine.
The institute offers quarterly seminars, to provide knowledge and practical skills in women’s health care, as well as:
- Acquaint you with the latest nutritional and herbal research and enable you to implement these therapies in your practice or use them with greater success and expertise if you are already using them.
- Help you to integrate natural therapies with conventional medical management when needed to optimize patient care.
- Train practitioners in the use of natural hormones, herbal and nutritional therapies for women’s health care needs.