skip to content
back to top
Menopause Management/Hormone Boot Camp
Advancing your Expertise; Hormone Research Update; Hormone Prescribing
April 23-25, 2021
Virtual Attendance Only
- Laura Neville, N.D.
- Natalie Gustafson, PharmD
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Perimenopause/Menopause- What’s Actually Going On?
- Laboratory Assessment for the Evaluation and Treatment of Menopause
- Botanical/Nutraceuticals in Menopause
- Hormone Essentials: Benefits/Risks and Research Updates
- Hormones: Expanding your delivery options
- Memory and Menopause: Advanced Clinical Tools for Cognition Clarity
- Key Issues in Basic and Advanced Prescribing of Compounded and Conventional Hormones
- Case Management of Common Problems in Perimenopause/Menopause
- Case Management of Special Populations in Perimenopause/Menopause
- Different Clinical Approaches to Strategic Management of Menopause Issues
CME: Total =17.50 General 6 = ; Pharmacy = 11.50