Whether you are new in your practice or advanced, this seminar promises to offer essential and advanced clinical skills and expert up to date timely information for all
April 24-26, 2020
- Tori Hudson, N.D.
- Natalie Gustafson PharmD
- Laura Neville, N.D.
- Robyn Kutka N.D.
- Perimenopause/Menopause- What’s Actually Going On?
- Insomnia, Fatigue, Weight Gain in Perimenoupause/Menopause
- Botanical/Nutraceuticals in Menopause
- Hormone Essentials: Benefits/Risks and Research Updates
- Hormones: Expanding your delivery options
- Keys to Unlocking Sexual Vitality in the Menopausal Years
- Key Issues in Basic and Advanced Prescribing of Compounded and Conventional Hormones
- Case Management of Common Problems in Perimenopause/Menopause
- Case Management of Special Populations in Perimenopause/Menopause
- Different Clinical Approaches to Strategic Management of Menopause Issues
CME: total = 17.25 (general=4.75; pharmacy=11.50)